Monday, January 19, 2009

Didnt get a whole lot done over this 3 day weekend

So I went to the monthly crop at the fabulous Dee's. It was a lot of fun, however, the people at Therapeutic Skin Care and Spa in Fort Myers, who were supposed to come do manicures, pedicures, and massages, stood us up. Dee, smart cookie that she is, had a back up plan. Kathy from Beller's came out to do massages (Thanks Kathy for fitting us in!). The Olive Garden was awesome as always, and the crop was an all around good time. Our kit this time was from the Daisy Bucket Loves Me Loves Me not line. It's super cute! I love Daisy Bucket's paper. It's the texture I think!

Sunday I did absolutely nothing as far as scrapping. Today I was off but didnt get much done because I had a dentist appointment. I did manage to survive the torture chamber though!


So here are the latest layouts:


09 LO#26 Logan's Christmas Day (Teresa Collins Tis the season)

09 LO#27 Megan's Brownie Birthday(Reminisce Cindy & CTMH cardstock)

09 LO#28 Megan's Birthday

09 LO#29 Megan's Christmas Day (Sassafrass At The Pole)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha - i've been ordering for 2 days and I am up to 31 eat my dust - i plan to get a few more done tonight - be afraid - be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete