Monday, May 11, 2009

Lack of planning/trying something new

**sigh**

Trying to work on a layout for one of the 52 weeks challenges on Right at home. Printed the pictures. Got the paper out. Mixed the reinker and water. Spray the purple, spray the yellow, start spraying the green, it beads up. Duh paper is too wet from the first 2 colors. So much for finishing that layout tonight.

Should have done the spraying first. Oh well.

Did finish the first layout for the Universal vacation book. My mom gave me a hallmark album for Christmas. The pages are 9 X 12 so I am going off of some 8.5 x 11 sketches (Thank you Page Maps)which I have never tried before.

So I am up to #132(185 Dees way) Destination Universal (Target vacation paper)


Also made all 3 kids name signs for their doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment