Thursday, July 9, 2009

Early Birthday Present/Latest Layouts

So my honey ordered me an early birthday present. I finally have a Cricut. Tested it out and learned not to use cheap paper. My daughter handed me a pice of paper, turned out to be target dollar spot paper. It stuck to the mat horribly. Both things I cut ended up tearing. I had to pretty much scrape off the paper with the spatula and now I have paper fuzz all over my mat.

Anyhoo, on to the layouts. I've been in a major scrapping slump. Just haven't felt like doing it. I needed to finish a few pages for a daycare child who is leaving.

#191 All My Friends (2 page) (CTMH Boom Di Ada pp)
#192 Sprinkler Park (2page) (DCWV Spring 2008 stack)

Dee count 262 Day 190

3 comments:

  1. hey lady,

    what's going on????

    dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    what's up???
    Haven't heard from you.
    call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift to get! You will love it and try scotch tape to get rid of the fuzzies!

    ReplyDelete