Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kickin Cancer's Butt

So I went to the dr this morning. My bone marrow biopsy done on Friday, October 23rd came back clear, NO BLAST CELLS! He said I am in REMISSION!!!!!!! So I will go in to the drs office each week, some weeks just for labs and dressing changes. Some weeks I'll see the dr. On the 23rd f november I will go back into the hospital. It will only be for like 5 or 6 days. I will get chemo on Monday, Wednesday, and friday fr a few hours instead of 24/7 like the first time. I will have to do this every four weeks until I have done it 4 times. Hopefully after that it will be all outpatient.

Been making a few cards lately. Not much scrapbooking, but I did do one 8.5 x 11 2 page layout and one 1 page 8.5 x 11 layout from our trip to universal.

#193 Men In Black
#194 Jaws

No comments:

Post a Comment