Sunday, March 21, 2010

New sign for my scrapbook room!




#78 I made this sign for my scrapbbok to go in a 12 x 12 frame I bought like 2 years ago, and never put anything in. I saw the quote on scrapbook.com and thought it was hilarious! This is a scraplift of Phamil from scrapbook.com's "Love" layout. The red and green swiss dot cardstock is Bazzill. The die cut paper is Pink Paislee Queen Bee-Bee hive, and the other pattern paper is BobBunny Raspberry Pie. Everything is distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap. The scallopy frame I traced from a love elsie chipboard one. Punched the holes with the cropadile. The large flowers are Imaginisce. The paper flowers are prima. The leaf stick pins are from maya road. The trinket pin and the memo pin are from Tim Holtz. The heart charm is making memories. I painted the green flower that was on it with green apple smooch. Added the flower and bling and the flourish is a close to my heart rub on. I made the create label with Labels 1 nestabilities and more CTMH rub ons. The letters are making memories and the red flourishes are pink paislee ones that you add your own flock or glitter. I used red studio g flock.

1 comment: