Monday, June 14, 2010

Berlin Airlift

#176 I did this page for the June Colour Challenge on scrapbook.com. We had to choose a flag from the World cup countries. I picked Germany as I have lived there twice and had this picture of the Berlin Airlift Monument at Rhein Main airbase in Frankfurt, that I wanted to scrap. The black paisley paper is from Target. The red and yellow pattern papers are Jenni Bowlin Front Porch, the journal card is also from Jenni Bowlin. The red letters and black Bracket are Thickers. I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the yellow flower border. I am also entering this on for the Use your supplies challenge week 4. The challenge was 2 use two different pieces of trim( the black ruffled and the yellow crochet) the twist was to stitch or use ruffles. The sketch is from Derelict Scrappers .

No comments:

Post a Comment