Monday, June 21, 2010

Dirty Scraps #11

#184 "Angry" This was for the Dirty Scraps challenge #11 about something that Pisses you off. So this one is for my cancer book, it's a 9 x 9. There is alot going on on this one. Black cardstock is CTMH. I crumpled it and sanded it, then glued it to another piece for stability. The striped paper came from Target, used the ctmh edge distresser, inked it with Black Soot Distress Ink and sprayed it with the silver foil Smooch Spritz. The hinges are grunge board. I used the fired brick crackle Paint and black soot ink on those. The brads are making memories. The title is grunge board, used the Fired Brick ink there. I painted the magic mesh with making memories cranberry paint. The grungeboard skull is painted with smooch tuxedo ink. Crumpled and inked the journaling strips which are CTMH colonial white CS.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this page!! Great way to shout it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome LO, thanks so much for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is fabulous...not only in design but also in feel. The emotion 'Fear' is so apparent and felt. Great job my friend. I'd like to see that book when all done; somehow.

    ReplyDelete