Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Half Over

The year that is. My goal this year was to average 1 project a day or 365 for the year. When I realized back at about 185 that the end of the month was coming I challenged myself to make it to 200 by the end of the month. So 178 days into the year I have completed over 100 layouts, more than 50 cards, plus other assorted projects, including altered letters, cans and mini albums.All the paper on these letters are Bo Bunny. Flowers are Kaiser and Prima. Used tim holtz crackle paint on the R.

#199 "Miracle Baseball" Used Let's Scrap sketch from June 30. Cardstock on this layout is CTMH (red) and Coredinations(blue), and Recollections (Kraft). Pattern paper(red) is CTMh and (baseball words) is reminisce. Layered stickers are also Reminisce.
#200 Flowers are Imaginisce Build a Blossom and stones are Prima.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's an amazing amount of projects to do!! Thanks for taking the time to stop by the Imaginisce blog & leave a comment on my guest post!!

    ReplyDelete