Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Little Sketch Blook 6/27 sketch


#194 "Wedding Day" This is pictures from my husband's parents wedding day. I did this layout for the My Little Sketch Blook monthly challenge. I used sketch #48 from June 27. The CS is Coredinations Aegean and CTMH Chocolate and Colonial White. The PP as well as the scalloped floral border sticker and letter stickers are Webster's pages Hello Beautiful line. I cut the heart and flower from one of the pieces. The two scalloped circles were also cut from one of the papers with my nestabilities. The brown and ivory scalloped strip and the butterfly are from an old piece of webster's pages called bountiful. The red pearls are Queen and company, the stickpins are from Joann's and I got the heart charm at a scrap store yard sale. I believe the lace is prima. I used Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spray on the heart. Everything is distressed using the CTMH edge distresser and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I used stickles on the butterfly body.

No comments:

Post a Comment