Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tie Dye 4th of July

I won't be posting #212 right now, as it is for the Scrap Paper Scissors Blog. I will post it after it is posted there. On to #213, I did this one for the Scrapbook.com Monochromatic Challenge, week 1. The color was red and the twists were to use a patriotic photo and crepe paper. I used a photo of Foxy with her 4th of July bandana and made a crepe paper flower.




Cardstock~Recollections
Pattern Paper~ Bo Bunny Double Dot
Trim~ Joanns
American Crafts Thickers (used Fired Brink and Faded Jeans Distress Ink on these)
Ek Success Dotted Wave Edge Punch

2 comments:

  1. Oh such a cute photo! :) I love how you did your title work Heather...too cool! :) Great use of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete