Thursday, August 5, 2010

Crafty Chick


I made this sign to hang in my scrap room. It is a back piece to a shadowbox fame thing I am guessing. At one of the LSS garage sales awhile back there were a pair of shadowbox frames for sale for $2 each. I thought it was a pretty good deal as the front frame part(they were both missing the glass) could be used separately from the shadowbox part. So for $4 I could make 4 things. After I got them home I realized stuck in one was what appeared to be the back piece of a 3rd one. I saved it thinking I could do something with it eventually. So I painted all the pieces black and then used the crackle glaze and then painted them ivory.

#246 "Crafty Chick" Sign
Pattern Paper~Bo Bunny
Chipboard Letters~Joann's Painted with Siren Smooch Ink
Green Letters~October Afternoon
Flowers~Cut from GrungePaper with Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die and inked with Barn Red Distress Ink
Flower button in big flower~Tim Holtz Accouterments
Stick Pin~Maya Road

No comments:

Post a Comment