Friday, March 25, 2011

St Patty's Day Layout and Love, Live, Be Frame

#32 Lucky (sketch from Let's Scrap) PP~Hot of the press, Flowers~prima distressed with Bundled sage distress ink, Flower centers~Dew Drops, Banner stamp~Technique Tuesday, Letter stamps~CTMH Delightful alphabet
#33 Got the idea for this from Pinky Hobb's blog http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/2011/03/back-from-ky-new-tutorialchicks-2.html
I used an old shadowbox frame I got for $2 at a scrappy store garage sale, that I had crackle painted. Has been sitting under my desk for months. The pp is bo bunny.The love sticker is Anna Griffin. The live, be, and branch were cut out on the cricut. The key is tim holtz, and the butterfly is Jolee, green ribbon is ctmh. Pearls are Kaiserkraft. Flowers are prima that I sprayed with Candy Apple glimmermist.

No comments:

Post a Comment