Saturday, April 2, 2011

4=50

I managed to do 4 layouts yesterday for a total of 50 so far this year. The past 2 years I had a goal to do 365 projects or an average of 1 per day. In 2009 I managed 211 with feeling like crud all summer and then spending September to December in and out of the hospital. In 2010 with the hospitalizations I still managed 282 (I counted cards, minis, etc not just layouts that year). Being hospitalized at the beginning of the year put me behind for this year, but now that I know my chemo will be outpatient over the next few months maybe I can catch up some.#47 "Monkey Love" (Sketch~Pencilines 231) CS~Joann's, PP~Daisy Bucket, Flowers~Prima & Kaiserkraft, Letters~Thickers and Making Memories, Bling~Michael's

#48 "My Dad is my Hero" (Sketch~My Sketch World) PP~and Title sticker~Bo Bunny Grease Monkey, Screw Brads~Michael's


#49 "Little Valentines" (Sketch~Liz Qualman) CS~Joann's, PP~Fancy Pants Splendid, Flowers~Heidi Grace, Letters~Doodlebug & Making memories, Journaling Sprout~Jillibean Soup


#50 "Fall 2000" (Sketch Page Maps Mini Maps Oct 08) CS~CTMH Garden Green, PP~NIkki Sivils Tree Love, Letters~Doodlebug

1 comment:

  1. omg you did for in one day? that is amazing ! they all look great! I especially love the valentines<3 supper cute!

    ReplyDelete