Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friday the 13th

A day I really dislike. At least I made it through without having to see that creepy commercial for the movie. lol

Anyhoo on to the good Stuff. Went to the fabulous Dee's to pick up the 4 packages of the new Prima Sunshine flowers, I prepaid for. I love the tyedye looking ones. Had to do a layout last night to use them. Also picked up the only 2 of the Prima essentials 6 that they had left. One has red, orange, turquoise solids along with the print. The other has black, green, and magenta, with the prints. Also picked up the Karen Foster fair paper and stickers. Now I guess we will have to go to the fair lol. Also got a few pieces from the MM Garden Patch, the Varnish Lg Dot, The die cut scallop,and the die cut bird brocade. Also picked up the MLYB Love Letters, the scalloped grid circle. I really dont need paper so I tried to restrain myself.

Went to Michael's and picked up the fiskars threading water & leave it weaver punches, the cuttle bug stitched circles embossing folders, and a sizzlits bracket die. All 40 % off.

LO #48 Blue eyed girl (Kelly Pannici Giggle stripes& atomic Turquoise, Creative imaginations Renaissance Sky, Prima sunshine Flowers, heidiswapp chipboard letters, robins nest dew drops)




No comments:

Post a Comment