Sunday, February 22, 2009

January challenge layouts

I tried to post the pictures from the January challenge at dee's but it was taking way too long to upload them so i just made a seperate album for them on picasa. Here is the link

http://picasaweb.google.com/ffcch1/DeeSJanuaryChallenge

The new challenge kit has Fancy Pants Summer Soiree paper.



I got one layout done yesterday.

#57 Swingin Good Time! (used all scraps except the background CS and the scalloped border from CTMH Dazzling Diecuts. PP was from the DCWV 2008 spring Stack, assorted CS) This one is of a daycare kid so I cannot post it. If I can find a way to cover the pictures I will.


All the 09 layouts are uploaded on picasa and should be in the slideshow.

One more rave for http://www.scrappersmusthaves.com/

I ordered thursday morning. When they went to mpack it up one Item was out of stock, so she emailed me I picked something else. They shippped it out thursday evening. It was here yesterday afternoon. It had to come to south florida from california. She shipped it priority even though I only paid for standard. I cant say enough good things about them. I have quite the collection of Purely Pebbles going now, and I love love love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment