Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today's layouts

Managed to crank out 2 tonight.

#55 Blue or Grey (Challenge Kit Well worn paper)
#56 Cute & Cuddly (Challenge Kit Well Worn paper)

So tommorrow is the Challenge Kit Party. Well show off what we did with the one we got in January and get our next kit. I managed to use up almost all the paper in the January kit. Have some of the chipboard embellishments left, maybe I'll be able to get a couple of cards done tommorrow before the party. The new kit is supposed to have some brand new paper if it came in time. Can't wait to see what I get to work with for this next one.

Ohhh also, I think I mentioned the Robin's nest Dew Drop stones I picked up at Dee's (used some on the Blue Eyed Girl LO. Well I checked out their website. i think maybe they only sell wholesale because when I estimated the shipping for what I thought was 4 bottles it said 24 dollars. So I went searching elsewhere for them or something similar. I found a website called www.ScrappersMustHaves.com. She carries Purely Pebbles which are pretty much the same thing. Also carries ranger stuff(stickles, liquid pearls, cricut cartridges, bind it all stuff, and prima flowers, to name a few. I order 7 of the color selections of pebbles earlier this week and they arrived today. I used some on the Blue & grey lo. I did another order this morning with some more pebbles, a thing of prima flowers, a few stickles and a few of the liquid pearls(couldn't help myself, they are having a sale!). One of the lp went out of stock by the time they got to my order so Karen emailed me personally to see if I would like a different color or would prefer a refund. Emailed me back when I replied to let me know that it was shipping out today. So I just wanted to let everyone know about them, and their great customer service and fast shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment