Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's Almost Friday

Thank goodness. I am ready for a weekend. Was not the best week ever. Realize the other day that my Technique Tuesday Baseboards disappeared at the NSD crop. :( Hopefully I can get some good scrapping done this weekend.

So anyhoo, I entered a card in the DT Call over at Inspirational Card Sketches. Winners will be announced on the 19th so I am keeping my fingers crossed on that.

I have gotten a few more layouts done. An Easter one and then some old pictures of the kids with Dee's monthly challenge kit(I should be finishing that right now). The kit was Kaiser Airy Fairy paper. I found it kind of hard to work with. looking forward to seeing what the next months is tommorrow night.

So the latest count is

#127 Easter 2009 (Chatterbox Happy Day)
#128 Butterfly Girl (Kaiser Airy fairy)
#129 Little Hatchling (Kaiser Airy fairy)
#130 Dragonland (Kaiser Airy Fairy) 2 pager

Dee Count 183

No comments:

Post a Comment