Sunday, February 28, 2010

Haven't done much lately!


Been busy hanging with my honey! I have a few I haven't posted yet though!

#56I used to be normal (Paper is Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday) I used the border strip and cut the letters to spell normal from the sheet that had the letters and used foam squares to pop them out. Circle punched the little bee out and covered the word be with it. Made the brads from the paper with my itop.

#57 Spring (paper is imaginesce Twitterpated as is the spring chipboard!


#58 Mr. & Mrs. (Scraplift from Simple Scrapbooks May/June 2008 page 23 by Lisa Dickinson)
(Patterned papers are Basic Grey Boxer, Frances Meyer and Paper Company, I didn't have the big grungeboard & that she used so I cut one on the cricut and stuck it in a cuttlebug embossing folder and used a hammer to texture it. Then painted it with some pearly create a shade paint from CTMH. The letters are grungeboard. Photo corners are making memories and the Little blue chipboard in the corner is Heidi Grace Midnight kisses.



No comments:

Post a Comment