Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catching up

I was in again for chemo from the 1st to the 5th. So I have reached the point where all my numbers bottom out! Had a platelet transfusion yesterday! Got rearended by some clown who doesn't know how to drive in the rain! Luckily the van and I are ok! Anyway on to the papercrafting. I haven't done much lately. Sharon came over last Saturday so I made a card for Grandpa Bear, and did one layout from our date night. We played mini golf, I didn't get any pictures just used the souvenirs. Started the cupcake mini album for Megan's 10th birthday in January. Also started some flowers made with the itop punches for my altered flower pot.



#60 You putt me in a great mood! (Coredinations cardstock, Reminisce Safari pattern paper and alpha(putt), my little shoebox mini alpha, scenic route journal spot, CTMH Expedition (cut out animals and fun sticker)
#59 Time flies birthday card (The paper loft Back country)













No comments:

Post a Comment