Tuesday, May 18, 2010

#137 My Little Sketch Blook Challenge and Magistical Memories May Challenge

Did this layout for 2 challenges also. The My Little sketch Blook challenge, I used the 5/16 sketch. The Magistical memories challenge was to use the word sunshine, yellow as the prominent color, and a piece of chipboard or acrylic.
The patterend papers, tag, and flowers are K & Co Small wonders girl, the letters are pink paislee, the arrow is bazzill painted with making memories paint. Journaling sprout from Jillibean soup. Peach cardstock is Coredinations and I used the martha stewart punch on it.

4 comments:

  1. Great layout...love how you inked the edges of the circles and tags...really sets them off.

    To answer your question about the Heart Mesh I used on the 40th Anniv. layout of hubby and I... It is a mesh created by Diane at Capadia Design. She used the Wedding cartridge and created it on her Design Studio. I went into her site but couldn't find it. I have it saved on my computer and if you want it I'd need an email address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww - what a super sweet layout and you did a fantastic job with my sketch! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete