Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today's Projects

Here are today's things I finished as well as the frame that I crackle painted for my 12 x 12 sign.





#138 Got this cute little birdhouse at Joann's for $1. Paper is bobunny.



#139 Front and inside of the card. I have never done anything on the inside of card before but saw a sample at one of the LSS today and decided to give it a try. PP and Tag are K & CO Small Wonders. Card is done from the Double Duty card in the CTMH Originals Card Book.

#140 Gift bag to match the card and baby mini album that I posted yesterday.


#141 Are U Sisters? Page for my 5 x7 memory book that Pinky Inspired me to start. None of the pages have pictures. Just funny, interesting things I want to remember. The journaling is inside the file folder. Paper and chipboard is Scenic Route Garden Grove.


Crackled Frame

1 comment:

  1. Super cute projects! I love Crackle paint :)

    ReplyDelete